Jason Kaczorowski Photography is seeking two passionate photographers with a bright personality and a strong eye for creative composition, continuity and details to join our team!
Ability to independently pose and light subjects. Capable of photographing details, décor, and event guests independently. Ability to apply creative and technical proficiency, composition skills, and shape off-camera lighting to capture moments that tell a story. Capable of independently capturing Proposals throughout Chicago and Suburbs. Proficient in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. Must possess Professional DSLR or Mirrorless Camera Body with Dual Memory Card Slots, External Flash, Strobes, Umbrellas & Lighting Stands.
Hourly compensation from $75-$300 per hour. Compensation is based on experience and technical proficiency. The ideal candidate will have more than 1 year of experience working with luxury clientele and will have independently photographed more than 25 events. We are willing to teach passionate, motivated candidates.
Proposal occur 7 days a week, Sunrise until Sunset. We require you are arrive at the Proposal meeting location 15 minutes prior to the commencement of coverage.
Portrait sessions are scheduled Tuesday-Thursday at Sunrise and Sunset. Sessions are scheduled 90 minutes following sunrise and 90 minutes prior to sunset. We require you are arrive at the session’s meeting location 15 minutes prior to the commencement of coverage.
Weddings occur Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays within the hours of 10:00am – 12:00am. We require you are arrive at the event starting location 15-30 minutes prior to the commencement of coverage in order to receive memory cards, time-sync cameras, and review our client’s timeline and requests.
- A passion for exceeding expectations
- Strong work ethic & desire for improvement
- Time management skills & solid communication
- A strong eye for detail & continuity
- Creative composition skills & technical proficiency
- DSLR or Mirrorless Camera Bodies with Dual Memory Card Slots, 3-4 Lenses (macro, wide, mid-range, zoom), External Flash, Strobe, Umbrella or Soft Box
- Ability to photograph in Manual Mode and employ external off-camera flash
- Understand & employ the best practices in digital asset management
- Ability to work independently and cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible Tuesday-Thursday Sunrise/Sunset availability including Friday & Saturday events which may occur until Midnight
- Drivers License & Reliable Transportation
- Ability to lift 50lbs of equipment with frequent sitting, standing, crouching and other physically strenuous activity
For more information and consideration, please email or apply online using your resume and a link to your online portfolio and/or social media featuring a recent body of work.
We will review and reach out to schedule an opportunity to connect and discover what you can help bring to our clients and culture.
Jason Kaczorowski Photography is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.